- Campers are covered by a limited accident policy while at camp. This does not cover any pre-existing illness or illness incurred while here. It is strictly an accident policy. This is a secondary policy, it will pay only after your insurance has been filed.
- Crusader Youth Camp is owned and operated by the Pentecostal Free Will Baptist Church, Inc. However, it is open to all who are willing to maintain the camp's Christian standard. We do not discriminate against any person regardless of race, color or national origin.
- On the day designated for the beginning of your week of camp, you should arrive on the campus between 3:00 and 5:00 PM. The camp ends on Friday morning at 11:00 AM at the PFWB Tabernacle with a closing program and awards ceremony. Someone should be present to pick you up at that time.
- The Camp phone number is 910-891-4236. A seasonal phone is installed on the camp site and is heavily used for business purposes. In the event of an emergency, campers will be allowed (with a staff member present) to use the camp phone to call home. Parents my call and leave a message with a staff member and we will have the camper return the call at a convenient time.
CELL PHONES - CYC prefers that parents not leave a cell phone with the camper. However, if you do, the following policy applies. Cell phones are permitted for parent/camper communication only and may be used, with permission, under the supervision of a staff member if a need arises. At all other times the phones should be turned off and put away. Campers are not to use their phones to communicate with other campers or any person off campus except their parents unless approved and supervised by a staff member. Parents should not call or text the campers cell phone.
CYC is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged phones.
- The total remaining balance of your tuition is due at the registration on the day camp begins. For accurate recordkeeping, an application must be filed for every camper. If your church is paying your way, you must present a signed statement by the responsible party upon registration.
A refund of any unused portion of your tuition, less registration fee, will be given in the event a camper has to leave the camp because of injury, or emergency, which, in the opinion of the director, is beyond the camper's or parents' control. No refund will be given when the camper leaves the camp because of homesickness, discipline, family vacations, etc. No discount will be given for those arriving late.
- Crusader Youth Camp maintains a very active schedule. Therefore, off campus visitors are discouraged. When a visitor does come on campus, he / she must immediately check in with a Camp Manager to receive permission to be on campus. All visitors must obey all camp rules and leave before lights out. A $5.00 donation for each visitor meal would be appreciated.
Food must not be brought on campus by visitors. Overnight visitors are not permitted with out Camp Director's prior approval.
- I-pods, MP3s, video games (or other electronic devices, matches, lighters, any form of tobacco, weapons, alcohol, drugs or medications (except as noted on the application) or questionable reading material.
CYC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Bed linens, pillow, blanket, bath linens, personal hygiene items, pajamas, swim suit (1 piece), casual knee-length clothing, sneakers, Bible, camera, flashlight, ball glove and umbrella.
Laundry Service is NOT available, so be sure to bring enough for all week!!
- The Canteen sells candy, drinks, stamps, etc. While the amount to bring is up to the individual, the average is approximately $25.00 per person. CYC T-shirts will be $12.00.